How to place and size photos on a page
Images are great to add to website pages. There are a few ways to add images to pages on the Trendsetter Website:
1. Header Images for pages appear above the page title.
2. Uploading media/images in the WYSIWYG text editor can place an image anywhere on the page.
When you upload an image through the text edtior, you must upload it, then re-select the image to edit.
1. Upload image. Begin by selecting the icon for media in the text editor.
2. Follow the steps to upload your image:
3. Your image will most likely default to a smaller size. To adjust this, select the image with your cursor and click the media icon again.
4. A new window will appear with image edit options:
If you are changing the width, you can check the box to maintain image proportions to resize your photo evenly.