How do I add a website user or administrator?
Trendsetter Engineering can add users to the website to help create and edit content.
- If you are currently a site administrator you can add another person as a super user. Super Users have full site access.
- In the blue admin bar, to the right of the word CONTENT is PEOPLE
- Scroll down from PEOPLE and you will see USERS - click the green plus sign to create a new user.
- When you click to add a user, a long form will appear with many fields for that persons company information. Many people only fill in the required fields and a few others.
- Suggested Minimum fields to enter:
Username (case sensitive)
Password (case sensitive)
- After all the basic information is added, scroll down the page to a box labeled ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION. Here you will find security Level.
User - has access to site, but not to edit pages, unless specified in permissions for that specific user
Staff - has edit permissions, but not access to full site info including admin backend
Superuser - Most common for site admins, can edit full site and make immediate updates.
- Click Add User to save.
- If you have put in a temporary password, the user can reset the password from the log in page to something that suits them.
Log in page: http://www.trendsetterengineering.com/login