How to add Testimonials?
Trendsetter Engineering is using the testimonials module. The testimonials also feed to the homepage of the website.
Here are some notes about how testimonials are being used for Trendsetter Engineering.
- Log in to the site add a testimonial
- Scroll down and RIGHT from CONTENT in the blue administration bar at the top of the webpage.
- Click the green + plus symbol next to the word Testimonials to add.
- All the testimonials in a list view on this page: http://www.trendsetterengineering.com/testimonials/
- To edit current Testimonials you must go to our Admin Backend View. You can find this under QUICK LINKS in the blue admin bar at the top of the page.
- The admin backend lists all options within your site (as opposed to the cleaner interface under CONTENT). IF you scroll down, you will find Testimonials.
- The image on the homepage next to the featured Testimonial is hard coded and stay the same.
To add a Testimonialhave the information below handy since Trendsetter is currently using the following of all available: fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
Fill out the fields above and click save when you are finished to save the testimonial.
The new testimonial will now appear in the list on the Testimonials page.