PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT CV/RESUME WITH APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A CV/RESUME MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Network Administrator is responsible for the efficient and secure operation of Trendsetter’s information technology infrastructure, as well as assist with the company’s ongoing software application development and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, maintain and support communication networks (including LAN, WAN, WiFi, VoIP etc.)
- Ensure high availability of network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for users.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot network problems and outages.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Configuration of firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to ensure infrastructure remains current.
- Prevent data loss by administering data backup and disaster recovery solutions, as well as designing and enforcing user data storage policies.
- Assist in SharePoint development and administration, including Nintex workflow engine.
- Serve as administrator or backup administrator for various software applications, including, but not limited to, SolidWorks, Adept file management, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Windows Server 2012+, SQL Server 2012+, MS Azure, ANSYS, Websense, VMWare VSphere 5.5+, VEEAM, and Shoretel.
- Gather business requirements and feedback from end users. Train end users when necessary.
- Thoroughly document network and software changes and create formal procedures when necessary.
- Comply with ISO:9001 and client requirements when specified.
- Assist in preparation for client and third party audits.
- All other duties as assigned.
- University degree in computer science (or related discipline) or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with Cisco network infrastructure and VLANs (catalyst 2960 and 4500, ASA 5505, Cisco wireless controller).
- 3+ years of Windows Server 2003-2012R2 experience.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 experience.
- Preferred experience or familiarity with the following technologies:
- VoIP (Shoretel)
- SNMP, Radius, Syslog, NTP
- Nintex workflow and forms 2013
- TCP/IP networks, including subnetting, DHCP, WINS, DNS, Group Policy, DFS File system
- Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Vmware Vsphere 5.5 and higher
- VEEAM and Veritas Backup Exec familiarity
- EMC, Nimble Storage technologies, Snapshot capabilities
- Office 365, Azure Directory integration
- Synergis Adept content management and storage
- Ansys, Solidworks HPC
- Solarwinds Performance Monitoring
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and App publishing
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Advanced MS Excel, VBA, PowerPivot
- Symantec Endpoint Protection and Websense control
- Starts On: May 2, 2017, 11 a.m.