PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT CV/RESUME WITH APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A CV/RESUME MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for creative assignments aimed at increasing sales revenue and profitability through the building of brand identity in the business market.
Pay Range: $20-$25/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Writing:
- Coordinates all marketing content using various marketing channels, including but not limited to Company social media, website, intranet, brochures, articles, newsletters, proposals, and press releases, etc.
- Act as a point of contact for news and press for the company
- Aid in proposal preparation, including design, content, and construction
- Be an administrative resource for Company and create manuals, presentations and documentation for various products and projects
- Responsible for managing the content and design of the company website
- Update Company intranet and SharePoint team sites.
- Graphic Design/ Animation Development:
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite to design, layout, and publish both print and electronic marketing material
- Edit product and project related photographs for web and print use.
- Responsible for the development and procurement of office, marketing and promotional items
- Act as Company photographer and edit product and project related photographs for web and print use.
- Work with business development, sales and safety departments to design and format presentations, brochures, flyers, and various marketing material, etc.
- Assist in establishing marketing plans to support the achievement of corporate objectives for product and services revenue
- Maintain consistent corporate branding
- Coordinate and represent Company at various events and functions including but not limited to trade shows, conferences, client and office events, and corporate social events/ business functions
- Establish Company-wide templates and set standard for use electronically, print, web, social media, etc.
- Assist with Company articles, awards and achievements and ordering Company plaques, etc.
- Assist Management and Administrative teams as needed
- Be familiar with Company HSE policies and procedures
- Share knowledge & best practice across the company
- All other duties as assigned
- Degree in marketing, journalism, graphic design, English or business or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in oil and gas in a marketing related position
- Available portfolio of writing and graphic design samples
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and MS Office Suite
- Experience with web content management systems
- Intermediate level knowledge of CSS, HTML, and PHP
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in an efficient manner, under stress and time pressures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Takes responsibility for meeting deadlines and takes pride in work
- Adapts well to a constantly changing environment
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Committed to the highest principles of ethics
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Technical Writing:
- Starts On: Aug. 16, 2017, 5:41 p.m.