PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT CV/RESUME WITH APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A CV/RESUME MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Company Planner will work closely with the engineering, manufacturing, and service departments to create and maintain the master production schedule (MPS) for the company. The Company Planner will be responsible for working with several departments to communicate detailed schedule information and ensure accurate timely data is conveyed in the master schedule.
- Interface with key people in manufacturing, engineering, and project management to maintain an overall manufacturing plan and engineering plan as well as master integrated company schedule.
- Work with project managers and project engineers to determine resource requirements based on deliverable scope definition and man-hour loading as well as due dates for the project. Load and track resource allocation for all projects within MS Project and advise department managers of potential resource conflicts and over/under allocations.
- Monitor daily production schedule by comparing actual production to schedule and resolve any schedule conflicts.
- Work with production manager to establish priorities based on the shop floor feedback on production progress and ensure that the overall plan is consistent with the MPS plan.
- Review schedule recommendations and manufacturing lead time calculations, reporting all inaccuracies or differences between standard and demonstrated capacities to manufacturing department.
- Serve as a liaison between project management, engineering, and manufacturing departments, providing detailed timely schedule updates.
- Work closely with tendering to provide detailed input on estimated manufacturing lead times.
- Ensure the MPS can be used for detailed material and capacity planning as well as financial planning.
- Advise project controls and finance groups of financial impact from schedule changes.
- Review and oversight of contractors’ schedules for assigned work scope.
- Create and maintain a multi-level schedule.
- Create and maintain a progress measurement system.
- Produce progress S-curves graphs and charts.
- Create monthly and weekly reports for internal and client use.
- Act as a mentor for more junior scheduling resources. Train employees on best practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in a scheduling role with experience managing multi-project master schedules
- 2 years’ experience in equipment manufacturing within the oil and gas field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project 2013, MS Project Server, MS Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word